Thursday 2 February 2017

03/02/17

It's been a while.
I decided to delete all of my posts on this blog because I didn't want to be reminded by my past. It's now 2017 and I wanted a fresh start. This year will be my year.

Here's a little life update.

I have officially been out of the toxic relationship that I was in for a few months now and I have never been more relieved. Yes, when it ended I was completely heartbroken and crushed but now that I am over it I have never felt better. I'm going to use my blog now to share the happy times in my life and also to use it to let out all of my thoughts and feelings.

So far, 2017 has been amazing for me. I'm now 21, I had an absolutely perfect Christmas with my family. My 21st birthday was spent how it should have been, super drunk and laughing with my closest friends. A few days after it me and my best friend went on holiday to Lanzarote for a week and that's where things just got even better for me. We had such a laugh, drank far too much and made amazing memories. I even met a guy there who has just absolutely changed me for the better. The best thing is, we are going back there for the same dates in January to do it all again.
Unfortunately I lost the Christmas job that I had, but it's all good because I have an interview for a job that I'm actually pretty excited and interested in so I'm really hoping I do well at my interview.
Apart from the interview tomorrow, I plan on spending my Friday night laughing and spending time with my parents.

Aside from all of that I'm pretty happy right now. I'm enjoying being back living at home, my rats are still fab and I'm in a really good place. Once I get a job again I will be fully settled, it will be good to have money again so that I can start saving for my holidays. 

The goal for this year is to just enjoy myself. I planned on moving out again but I'm thinking I might just stay at home so I can enjoy having some money before I make a commitment like that again.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm going to try and post on here daily again but we'll see how I do with that.

1 comment: